We bring unparalleled accounting credentials directly to your HOA.
Bookkeeping Done Right
Our company’s founder was a CPA so we have always made accounting a top priority. We built Paragon from the ground up with our communities’ accounting needs in mind.
In addition to working with the best collections attorneys, we offer HOAs the ability to credit report homeowners, stopping collection problems before they start!
We offer online access to homeowners and board members alike. Homeowners can make payments and boards can see their community’s finances day by day.
Need just banking and bookkeeping services?
Banking and bookkeeping may be the most technical and time-consuming part of association management. We provide volunteer board members relief from the day to day work while preserving transparency. Boards are welcome to be closely invovled with day to day bookkeeping, or sit back and let us do the heavy lifting.
We Offer Unparalleled Credentials
Our accounting department is anything but ordinary. Paragon’s founder was a Certified Public Accountant whose principles are embedded in the core of our company. Our decades of experience in accounting allows us to provide the highest level of service. We also keep a CPA on retainer for consulting purposes.
- Gives board members more time to manage their community instead of doing paperwork
- Give homeowners the option to pay by check, audtomatic draft, eCheck, and credit cards.
- End calls from real estate agents and title companies
- Credit report owners’ payments to decrease delinquencies
- End messages from homeowners about payments and late fees
- Automate collections and legal action processes